In our region there are plenty of offers for free time activities. You can ride horses at a near farm, do mountain biking on a professional slope, hike to the “Marienpilgerweg” and many other things.
Just around the corner there is the beautiful city Wolfsberg with a unique castle on a hill, which can be visited, too.
Here are just a few examples of activities that can be done around the Lindlhof (depending on the season)
• About weekly: Baking bread
• Visiting „Kräuterchristl“
• Riding a tractor
• Visiting animals in the stable
• Playgrounds for children
• Mountain biking
• Mushroom picking
• “Marienpilgerweg” (An old pilgrimage route)
• Enjoying nature with all senses
• Singing, dancing and laughing at the campfire
• Going for a walk under the bright stars with a lamp post
• Relaxing in the hammock
• Reading under a tree
• Exploring the local nature
Beside the daily farm work (7.30 am to 9.00 am and 5.00 pm to 7 pm) it is possible to visit the near “Saualm” or “Koralm”, where nature provides lots of berries, mushrooms etc. There are great hiking routes all over the mountains.
Afterwards there is nothing better than a traditional “Brettljause”, a snack with local bread, cheese, sausages and vegetables.
Johann and Herta Taferner • Pölling 5 • 9433 St.Andrä • Festnetz 004343582011 / Mobil 0043 650 3300 365 • Email: email@example.com